DOT and NON-DOT Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training For Employees
Education of employees regarding the effects of drug and alcohol impairment in the workplace and how they respond to these indicators are crucial for the safety and well being of any business.
During this course of instruction, the employee(s) will learn about the health effects and workplace issues most commonly identified in becoming aware of the signs and symptoms of impairment in the workplace
The topics covered during this course of instruction include:
- Common drugs of abuse in the workplace
- The types of drug and alcohol testing
- The duration and metabolism rates of alcohol
- How drug and alcohol testing works
- How to maintain a safe workplace by reporting recognizable signs and symptoms of impairment
Throughout this course, the Employee will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the instructor and other attendees in gaining further knowledge and understanding of how this training can become an asset in accomplishing workplace safety and compliance.